On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions’ innovations, products and services play essential roles in people’s lives. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We keep utility workers connected and visible to each other with real-time voice and data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe. We help people be their best in their moments that matter.
Motorola Solutions Finance Operation Service Center is a department of Motorola in Kraków which gives you an opportunity to participate in a setup of the new organization. The center is a part of our global network of Finance Operation Service Centers (FOSC) which provides world-class finance, accounting and purchasing services to Motorola branches in Europe, Middle East, Africa, US and Latin America region. It is a dynamic environment where your ideas and input will be valued and where you will do some of the best work of your life.
- Conduct SOX and internal control processes across the regions to identify control gaps and provide recommendations to mitigate operational, financial, and compliance risk,
- Identify, track and escalate deficiencies identified during the review process,
- Manage and resolve day-to-day issues related to internal controls with business partners,
- Develops process flow charts and narratives with reference to control points for significant processes and related systems,
- Provide reporting against KPI,
- Assist in periodic balance sheet accounts reviews,
- Redesign and improve existing FOSC processes to increase productivity while maintaining quality and controls,
- Ensure documentation of all processes performed in finance operations service center is in place.
- Masters Degree in Economy / Finance/Accounting
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in finance/accounting/audit field
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills required
- Strong analytical/problem solving, and influencing skills required
- Able to work under pressure and deal simultaneously with various organizations/ cultures
- PC Skills are required- Windows NT, Word, Excel
- Oracle Financial Systems experience a distinct advantage
- Experience in quality or cycle time improvement efforts is a plus
- Competitive salary package
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Flexible working hours
- Contract of employment
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space)
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.
- Private medical & dental coverage – Life insurance
- 8 hours working day (30 minutes lunch break included)
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events
- ACCA Approved Employer
- Trainings and broad development opportunities
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate