On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions’ innovations, products and services play essential roles in people’s lives. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We keep utility workers connected and visible to each other with real-time voice and data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe. We help people be their best in their moments that matter.
Software engineering team that works on the development of test tools that are required for the mission critical systems testing.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
– Analyze software requirements to determine feasibility of design within
quality, time and cost constraints.
– Perform architecture, design, coding and test activities in an agile team
– Create and execute unit, integration, system, load and acceptance tests.
– Contribute to the improvement of existing software development environment.
– Develop intellectual property and innovative prototypes.
– Inter-group and intra-group teamwork with worldwide development
– Master’s degree; major in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering preferred
– 1-2 years post-graduate work experience minimum
– Working C++ is necessary, C is a plus
– Big plus for knowledge or experience in C++ 11, boost, scripting languages
– Knowledge or experience in wireless communications protocols, TCP/IP, OSI networking stack
– Knowledge or experience with software configuration management (Clear Case, Git)
– Experience with Linux/Unix, Windows
- Competitive salary package
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Flexible working hours
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space)
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.
- Private medical coverage
- Life insurance
- 8 hours working day (30 minutes lunch break included)
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events
- Technical communities
- Trainings and broad development opportunities
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate