On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions’ innovations, products and services play essential roles in people’s lives. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We keep utility workers connected and visible to each other with real-time voice and data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe. We help people be their best in their moments that matter.
The EMEA Talent Acquisition Organisation supports all hiring countries in Europe, Middle East and Africa – comprising nearly 40 possible hiring locations. The largest recruiting locations include Poland, Germany, Israel, and the United Kingdom.
This role is based in Krakow, Poland, and is reporting to the EMEA Talent Acquisition Manager.
In this position, the Senior Recruiter will:
- Be responsible for meeting recruiting needs as reflected in requisition requests and conducting associated strategic hiring plans
- Be supporting local campaigns through knowledge sharing, best practice, personal experience and market awareness
- Be driving consistency of brand messaging externally
- Support external sourcing initiatives – e.g. university/graduate recruitment, career fairs etc.
- Provide subject matter expertise to hiring communities around the total end-to-end staffing solution
- Support vendor management for key locations or functions
- Perform other tasks on request
- Several years of experience in recruitment role
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Fluent English, Fluent German will be a plus.
- Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Passive candidate sourcing experience
- Competitive salary package
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Flexible working hours
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space)
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.
- Private medical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- 8 hours working day (30 minutes lunch break included)
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events
- Trainings and broad development opportunities
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate