On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions’ innovations, products and services play essential roles in people’s lives. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We keep utility workers connected and visible to each other with real-time voice and data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe. We help people be their best in their moments that matter.
Supply Chain structure which is currently being dynamically developed here in Cracow. It includes Order Management, Order scheduling, Demand and Supply Planning. The department is new on one hand but it is expected to become a Center of Excellence in the global structures in the near future. Supply Chain is supporting sales process and operations on daily basis starting from forecasting through order scheduling and management, securing material availability up to shipping.
Managing and prioritization of critical orders on first in, first out basis
• Ability to function effectively in matrix oriented team environment
• Team with key work partners to achieve supply chain cycle time and quality goals.
• Being a point of contact for customer order processing and ensuring orders are shipped
timely and meeting customer’s required ship dates
• Managing and coordinating critical orders provide Customer Order Fulfillment expert support of how orders are entered and be proactive in the management of the exceptions to the Infrastructure and devices utilized by direct sales team
• Ensure technical and commercial order checks are done
• Work on improvement projects to drive and achieve higher levels in service quality and customer satisfaction.
• Adapting to a fast paced business with a focus on first in, first out cycle time on all requests while maintaining the ability to refocus quickly if business needs dictate
• Participating in monthly close activities that result in heavier workloads and are critical to corporate financial performance opportunity for growth and advancement.
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Perfect communication skills, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- University degree (bachelor/master)
- 2-3 years experience in order management or related experience preferred
- Excellent organization skills and time management
- ORACLE or other database system experience preferred
- Competitive salary package
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Flexible working hours
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space)
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.
- Private medical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- 8 hours working day (30 minutes lunch break included)
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events
- Trainings and broad development opportunities
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate