On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions’ innovations, products and services play essential roles in people’s lives. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We keep utility workers connected and visible to each other with real-time voice and data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe. We help people be their best in their moments that matter.
Order Management is an instrumental department in Motorola Solutions Supply Chain. Main duties are processing and managing run rate and project orders for Europe, Africa, Middle East and Americas.
It ensures taking ownership of complex processes in close cooperation with Project Managers, Sales, Finance Department and System Engineers. Due to dynamic environment it brings opportunity to grow, gain professional experience in multinational matrix organization and develop a number of useful hard and soft skills.
Scope of responsibilities:
- adapting to a fast paced business with a focus on first in – first out cycle time on all requests
- handling order management end to end process:
- order entry and change order / data management process
- hold management in close cooperation with Finance, Export Control, Product Group, PMs and Sales
- close cooperation with Export / Shipping Departments
- be fully operational using Motorola Solutions tools and systems
- providing support to the team leader and team in handling administrative issues when required
- monthly close activities that result in heavier workloads
- participate in department daily activities
- good English skills, other foreign languages will be a plus
- ambitious, creative, open minded attitude
- learning on the fly
- team player
- ability to work at 40 hours per week
- knowledge of MS Office as an advantage
* temporary Contract for 6 months
- Competitive salary package
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Flexible working hours
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space)
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.
- Private medical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- 8 hours working day (30 minutes lunch break included)
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events
- Trainings and broad development opportunities
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate