On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions’ innovations, products and services play essential roles in people’s lives. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We keep utility workers connected and visible to each other with real-time voice and data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe. We help people be their best in their moments that matter.
RDE (Resource Development Engineering) team is developing highly specialized set of tools used for designing modern public safety communications systems – LTE, ASTRO (P25) and Dimetra (TETRA). The RDE tools are developed using micro services concept and are deployed into cloud environment following Continuous Delivery principles.
Your responsibilities will include development of test automation frameworks and test automation suites for RDE products.
Undergraduate in computer science, telecommunications, electronics, automation and robotics, electrical engineering, physics or related
Practical knowledge of C#/.Net development ecosystem
Practical knowledge of writing script in MS Windows environment
English language skills at level allowing efficient communication
These skills will be an asset:
Practical knowledge of test automation tools
Knowledge of SQL and databases
Familiarity with developing in cloud using micro services concept
Ability to work with version control system (TFS)
Knowledge of software test methodology
– Competitive salary package
– Strong team-oriented culture
– Flexible working hours
– Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space)
– Volleyball field and grill place next to the office
– Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.
– Private medical coverage
– Life insurance
– Be under supervision of a Mentor
– Access to wellness facilities and integration events
– Technical communities
– Trainings and broad development opportunities
– Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate