On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions’ innovations, products and services play essential roles in people’s lives. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We keep utility workers connected and visible to each other with real-time voice and data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe. We help people be their best in their moments that matter.
The Base Station Software department, part of Motorola Solutions Polska, is looking for motivated team players to join our team. Motorola Solutions is a global leader in mission-critical communication products, services and solutions; serves more than 100,000 public safety and commercial customers in more than 100 countries. Our wide-ranging product portfolio has the tools you need to get the job done in any business.
We are responsible for specifying, designing, implementing, testing and maintaining products for various public safety telecommunication technologies. We are divided into self-organizing teams, working in Agile environment using SAFe scale agile framework. Our products are developed mainly in C++ and C on several software architecture layers, including those close to hardware, as well as on higher levels of abstraction.
Working as part of our team you will be responsible for designing, developing, unit testing, and integrating software to support the development, enhancement, and maintenance of elements of Public Safety telecommunication Infrastructure. You will cooperate with other teams in our global organization.
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Software Engineering or similar
- Good skills in Software engineering, OOD and Software modelling
- Demonstrated Linux system skills on user level
- Knowledge in C, C++, Python programming/scripting languages. Knowledge of C++ 11 or newer is a plus
- Communicate with clarity and precision in English
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies (Scrum, TDD, CI)
- Experience in embedded systems software development (HW resources constraints: limited memory, CPU) including HW debugging
- Know-how in re-engineering and refactoring is greatly advantageous
- Experienced with SCM (GIT)
- Experience in software integration & verification
- Basic knowledge of telecommunication technologies
- Work experience in Scrum teams
- Competitive salary package
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Flexible working hours
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space)
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.
- Private medical coverage
- Life insurance
- 8 hours working day (30 minutes lunch break included)
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events
- Technical communities
- Trainings and broad development opportunities
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate