On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions’ innovations, products and services play essential roles in people’s lives. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We keep utility workers connected and visible to each other with real-time voice and data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe. We help people be their best in their moments that matter.
The Krakow System Management team is looking for Windows .NET/C# engineers. We are creating full scrum teams of architects, developers & testers, with shared responsibilities.
Creation and implementation of requirements, unit testing, functional testing (manual & auto) and integration. We are working on a new product on both the client & server side in WPF (UI/UX), WCF (Network/Transport) Windows frameworks, with the addition of Java and SQL DB operations, and a roadmap directing it towards cloud services.
– Practical knowledge of C#/.NET on Windows platforms
– Great team player
– Ability to learn new skills quickly
– Ability to switch tasks and use various SW technologies/languages
– Self-driven and creative
– Good understanding of database design methodology, such as normal form
– Good interpersonal communication skills, good team spirit and adaptability
Experience with some of the following would be an advantage:
– Security aspects in Windows systems
– Practical knowledge of WPF
– Practical knowledge of WCF
– Practical knowledge of SQL database operations
– Experience in Automated testing (script languages)
– Experience in B/S or C/S
– Experience in Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Competitive salary package
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Flexible working hours
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space)
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.
- Private medical coverage
- Life insurance
- 8 hours working day (30 minutes lunch break included)
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events
- Technical communities
- Trainings and broad development opportunities
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate